Adventures in the Dessarin Valley
22nd Day of Tarsahk
- Saved Selwyn and Meegan Anderil (as well as Fip and Ob)
- Helped defend Dellmon Ranch from a hoard of orcs.
21st Day of Tarsahk
- Checked in with Harburk about Believers investigation.
- Investigated skull with black arrow pinning it to a tree.
20th Day of Tarsahk
- Talked to Albaeri Mellikho of Mellikho Stoneworks.
- Investigated Lance Rock
- Killed everything in the cave near Lance Rock, including skeletons, zombies, animated hands and feet, and a crazed necromancer.
- Rested along the Long Road after hearing about tremors in Red Larch from two aarakocra.
- Rescued two children and a woman from a sinkhole in the middle of Red Larch.
- Killed everything in the Tomb of the Moving Stones, including some giant rats, Grund the simple half-orc, a bunch of Bringers of Woe, and Larrakh the earth priest.
- Discovered a conspiracy led by many elders of Red Larch calling themselves the Believers, and informed Constable Harberk about what they found.
19th Day of Tarsahk
- Investigated Savra Belabranta’s old room at the Swinging Sword Inn
- Investigated the old tomb southeast of Red Larch, where the party fought a goblin and his half-ogre companion, a ghost warrior, and a flying sword.
18th Day of Tarsahk
- Arrived in Red Larch and met with party newcomer Ginnifer
- Visited the constable (Harburk), the Zhentarim contact (Mangobarl Lorren), Kaylessa at the Swinging Sword Inn, and Haeleeya’s Bathhouse. Gathered rumors about town.
- Found and killed bandits that have been terrorizing the area.
- Ginnifer and Helka visited the bathhouse again and talked to “Mother” Yalantha Dreen and Minthra Mhandyvver.