Adventures in the Dessarin Valley
- This small sphere of thick glass weighs 1 pound. If you are within 60 feet of it, you can speak its command word and cause it to emanate the light or daylight spell. Once used, the daylight effect can’t be used again until the next dawn.
- You can speak another command word as an action to make the illuminated globe rise into the air and float no more than 5 feet off the ground. The globe hovers in this way until you or another creature grasps it. If you move more than 60 feet from the hovering globe, it follows you until it is within 60 feet of you. It takes the shortest route to do so. If prevented from moving, the globe sinks gently to the ground and becomes inactive, and its light winks out.
- A +1 dagger decorated with star motifs and a grip of night-blue leather. The doesn’t make noise when it hits or cuts something. The name “Reszur” is graven on the dagger’s pommel.
- If the wielder speaks the name , the blade gives off a faint , cold glow, shedding dim light in a 10 foot radius until the wielder speaks the name again.
Wand of Magic Missiles
- This wand has 7 charges. While holding it, you can use an action to expend 1 or more of its charges to cast the magic missile spell from it. For 1 charge, you cast the 1st-level version of the spell. You can increase the spell slot level by one for each additional charge you expend.
- The wand regains 1d6 + 1 expended charges daily at dawn. If you expend the wand’s last charge, roll a d20. On a 1, the wand crumbles into ashes and is destroyed.